$238.00 - $343.00
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$22.00 - $182.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
SRAM's Red road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
Designed to fit Shimano GRX 4-bolt 110 Asymmetric BCD cranksets. The design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the benefits of an oval ring such as greater rear wheel traction without the traditional downsides of oval rings. These rings feature Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop asymmetrical tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention. - Compatible with Shimano GRX cranksets including RX600 and RX810 - The Powertrac elliptical design means the diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger - Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains - Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains - Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings - If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention - Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended - Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
$32.00 - $58.00
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$37.00 - $58.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$27.49 - $39.99
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Inner Chainring - Chainring BCD: 64 - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 24
$13.99 - $16.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• Triple-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Durable steel construction • Chain guard • 48/38/28-teeth chainrings
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
Page 1 of 1